Thursday 12 June 2008

THE ANGEL OF THE LORD

The Angel of the Lord

In the Summer of 2005, I underwent a life-saving operation and during that time I experienced one of God’s Holy angels sent to protect me. In this very bad time of my life, this angel sat beside me, (about 12 feet high if he stood up), but he just sat there in silence.

I asked him his name, but he did not speak. I said to him, “I know who you are and that God has sent you”. His power was awesome to say the least! I knew no angel of death would dare enter while God’s mighty angel sat beside me, (and by the way, angels do have wings). Bless the Lord Jesus; I now know that no angel in Heaven would want to attract any attention to himself, that is why he did not speak. We must speak to God through Jesus. Blessed be the name of the Lord!
“The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them,”
{Psalm 34 v 7}.

No comments: